How to Apply for Financial Aid at Bishop Ireton
We are committed to providing a top-notch Catholic education to our students and their families. We believe that cost should not be a barrier that prevents young men and women from attending Bishop Ireton.
The Difference Between Need and Merit Based Scholarships
There are two different types of forms of assistance available to school families: need-based and merit-based.
- Need-based scholarships are given based on a family's financial need, and examples include federal education grants, state grants, and private loans. Last year, Bishop Ireton offered over $1.7 million of tuition assistance and scholarships to our students.
- Merit-based scholarships are based on achievements and academic performance of the student. All students are eligible and are considered based on their High School Placement Test score pending the review of their full admissions application packet. Decisions are typically made by the end of February. Click here to learn more.
Steps to Apply
- Financial Aid Applications for the 2019-20 school year are open starting on November 1, 2018
- Applications are submitted through FACTS Grant and Aid (helpline - (866) 412-4637)
- Submit tax documents as requested
- Apply before January 21, 2019
Please note, Financial Aid awards do not carry over year over year. A new application must be submitted each year to be considered for aid.